Erasmus+ is organized by committees that we call "Actions". There are numerous actions available for citizens of Turkmenistan.
- Key Action 1- Mobility of Individuals This Key Action supports: "Mobility of learners and staff" and "Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees"
- Key Action 2 - Cooperation for innovation and good practice This Key Action supports "Strategic Partnerships","Knowledge Alliances","Capacity Building" and etc.
- Key Action 3 - Support for policy reform This Key Action supports "Knowledge in the fields of education", "Stakeholder dialogue" and other.
- Jean Monnet Activities The Jean Monnet Action is designed to increase knowledge about European integration by promoting teaching and research (Chairs, Modules and Centres of Excellence).
- Sport Actions in the field of sport will support innovative approaches to implement EU principles on good governance in sport, EU strategies in the area of social inclusion and equal opportunities, encouraging participation in sport and physical activity.
- Other Opportunities Marie Skłodowska Curie (part of the Horizon 2020 programme for research), Youth cooperation, Scholarship for students and academics, News & Events